Our team comprises over 6,000 professionals, all working together to ensure equal opportunities for everyone. We pride ourselves on creating a work environment based on equal opportunities, transparency and fairness and where there is no place for discrimination.
Our goal is to create value in our local communities and ensure well-being throughout our entire value chain by taking care of our employees, stakeholders and helping to develop the communities in which we operate.
What are our 2030 goals?
- Maximise the creation of shared value via community engagement plans across all of our operations
- Ensure 23% of management positions are occupied by women
By focusing on:
- Corporate volunteer programmes for our professionals
- Affiliations with different social partners
- Action plans to measure and improve employee satisfaction and engagement
- Procurement and hiring via local services
How will we achieve this?
Formal plans with the community
Itacamba's social responsibility agenda has improved the quality of life of more than 40,000 people in Bolivia.
Casco Rosa Initiative
Socio-economic development programs
For Cemento Alion, the relationship with its stakeholders and the socio-economic development of the areas in which we operate is extremely important. To this end, we have a social management strategy based on five pillars.
3. Health and well-being
Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages.
4. Quality education
Garantizar una educación inclusiva, equitativa y de calidad y promover oportunidades de aprendizaje durante toda la vida para todos
8. Decent work and economic growth
Promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth, employment and decent work for all.
11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
Make cities inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
17. Partnerships for the goals
Revitalise the global partnership for sustainable development.